LEVEL 2 ONLINE AND PRACTICAL TRAINING
Basic dog training with positive methods.
who is it for?
This course is perfect if you want to apply the theory from level 1 into practical learning. It’s for you who:
- are a dog owner who wants to learn about your own dog and solve problem behaviour
- already are working with dogs (instructor, breeder, vet. assistant, groomer, dog walker) and want to learn more about positive dog training, problem solving and dog language
- want to be come a part-time of full-time dog trainer and behavourist
subjects and practical training
- Basic practical observation skills of dog language
- Basic understanding of facilitating activities based on the individual dogs needs and behaviour
- Basic understanding of facilitating socialization and training for fearful and aggressive dogs
- Basic understanding for practical learning principles using desenzitation
- Basic understanding and training of stress reducing activities
how does it work?
Practical training: Basic dog training with positive methods.
Level 2 is divided into 2 parts to include those who cannot travel, but still want to learn more practical training of what we have learned in level 1.
If you want to complete the Diploma, you need both level 2A and 2B.
You can choose if you want to attend the practical units in Estonia (Tallinn) or The Netherlands.
The practical training will be on Saturday and Sunday full day.
For the practical classes the students will be required to bring their own dogs (exceptions can be made for those living abroad).
If you don’t have your own dog, you can bring a dog from a family member or a friend.
Lisbeth Borg de Waard
Anne Lill Kvam
2 weekends ONLINE training.
You will get tasks to complete in or nearby your home with support and feedback from the teachers.
2 weekends in-person practical training with your own dog.
Choose between Tallinn, Estonia or The Netherlands.
Upon completion you will be awarded a certificate.
There are no required reading or hand in homework for this course, but if you want to apply for level 3 you need to complete an online assessment test.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
Level 2A ONLINE
23rd – 24th January 2021
27th – 28th February 2021
Level 2B Tallinn, Estonia
27th – 28th of March 2021
1st – 2nd of May 2021
Level 2B The Netherlands
17th – 18th of April 2021
22nd – 23rd of May 2021
Please note that changes may occour due to covid-19.